Since its inaugural round in the early 1960's, Dub's Dread has hosted several high profile matches between historic golfers such as Jug McSpaden (our course architect), Byron Nelson, Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus. Walk in their footsteps at this historic golfing landmark that was named one of the Top 10 Golf Courses in the state by Golf Digest in 1996. Known for its superb design, premier playing conditions and outstanding service, Dub's Dread is a local favorite and must play for area visitors.
Orginally built as the longest golf course in the world, the course plays a bit shorter now with yardages ranging from 5,400 yards to as long as 7,100 yards. The one-of-a-kind, natural layout features majestic trees, not homes, lining each fairway. A series of lakes wind among unique holes with their exceptionally large, undulating greens. Dub's Dread is a course that will provide a memorable and enjoyable experience for all who play it.
Facility & Course Information:
- 18 Hole Championship Course
- 4 Sets of Tees to Accommodate Players of Every Level
- Full Service Golf Shop with Rental Clubs Available
- The Legends Clubhouse Bar and Grill for All Your Food & Beverage Needs
- Complete Practice Facility
- Professional Golf Instruction
- Specializing in Corporate Outings & Golf Tournaments
- Large Newly Remodeled Banquet & Meeting Room
- Just a Short Drive From Anywhere in the Kansas City Area