Starts April 12th
LEAGUE SIGN-UPS NOW OPEN!
A league like no other!
You and your partner will be competing against another team in a handicap scramble / match play format to accumulate points. Total points will be added up at the end of the year for league winners. Each individual will be allowed one mulligan to re-hit an arrant shot.
However, there’s a twist. That mulligan can either be used for your own shot, or you have the chance to make an opposing team member re-hit one of their shots. Strategy will become a factor in this format, making every week an intriguing yet exciting outing!
Click here for Monday Madness League Flyer
Thursday Night Men’s League
Starts April 15th
LEAGUE SIGN-UPS NOW OPEN!
Enjoy an evening with the guys!
The Thursday night league is designed to offer golfers with a chance to compete as a two-person team and enjoy an evening out with the guys. Each week, your team will compete head-to-head against another team in a 9-hole match play format to earn points. Points are determined by each hole being worth one point.
Towards the end of the season, there will be playoffs for the top teams to determine the overall league winner. The winners will be announced at the end of the year during the annual league party, which includes complimentary food and drinks!
Click here for Thursday Night League Flyer
Sunday Night Family Golf starts at 5:30 pm every Sunday throughout the entire golf season (weather/event permitting). All adult family members who are 18 and older can play golf for just $20 per person with a cart while family members 17 and under can play for free!
Each person 17 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult. This policy will be strictly enforced and monitored. Family members must have a playing child (17 and under) in the group in order to receive “Family Night” promotion.
Come out and enjoy a Sunday evening with the whole family at Dub’s Dread!
2021 Junior Golf Academy
- 4 lessons – Wednesday evenings: Each lesson runs from 6:00pm-7:00pm // Lessons are on July 21st, July 28th, August 4th, and August 11th of 2021.
- $80 fee includes 4 sessions – 1 hour of instruction each evening.
- Juniors will be split into groups of 4-5 based on age/skill level. There will be two, 30-minute stations each evening focusing on different aspects of the game (grip, putting, chipping, full swing, alignment, rules of golf, golf etiquette, etc.).
- On the final evening, all juniors will play in a small outing on the course. Following play, each junior will receive a dinner as well as a trophy upon completion of the clinic.
- Ages 6-12 – 40 participant maximum.
- Registration opens June 1st and closes July 7th.
Contact the Pro Shop at (913) 721-1333 for more information.