Thursday Night Men’s League
Starts April 14th
LEAGUE SIGN-UPS COMING SOON!
Grab a partner and enjoy an evening with the guys!
The Thursday night league is designed to offer golfers with a chance to compete as a two-person team and enjoy an evening out with the guys. Each week, your team will compete head-to-head against another team in 9-hole match play. Formats will alternate between fourball, scramble, and shamble throughout the league year. Points are determined by the each hole being worth one point, for a total of 9 points. The winning team will then gain an additional point for the match.
The winners will be announced at the end of the year during the annual league party, which includes complimentary food and drinks!
FLYER COMING SOON.
Sunday Night Family Golf starts at 5:30 pm every Sunday throughout the entire golf season (weather/event permitting). All adult family members who are 18 and older can play golf for just $20 per person with a cart while family members 17 and under can play for free!
Each person 17 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult. This policy will be strictly enforced and monitored. Family members must have a playing child (17 and under) in the group in order to receive “Family Night” promotion.
Come out and enjoy a Sunday evening with the whole family at Dub’s Dread!
2022 Junior Golf Academy
- 4 lessons – Wednesday evenings: Each lesson runs from 6:00pm-7:00pm // Lessons are on July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, and August 3rd of 2022
- $80 fee includes 4 sessions – 1 hour of instruction each evening.
- Juniors will be split into groups of 4-5 based on age/skill level. There will be two, 30-minute stations each evening focusing on different aspects of the game (grip, putting, chipping, full swing, alignment, rules of golf, golf etiquette, etc.).
- On the final evening, all juniors will play in a small outing on the course. Following play, each junior will receive a dinner as well as a trophy upon completion of the clinic.
- Ages 6-12 – 40 participant maximum.
- Registration opens June 1st and closes July 7th.
Contact the Pro Shop at (913) 721-1333 for more information.